Saturday, May 15, 2010

Site Updates

Just a quick site update - I've reformatted the default beer review template, and the wine review template and I've started to edit existing posts to conform.  Might take me a while to find all the information, but hopefully it will make it easy to read and a quick comparison between them.  I've also removed "ratings" because they're mostly just numbers that are made up, and the words speak to the beverage better.  Beers and wines that I particularly recommend will be listed somehow in an applet of sorts.  Finally, I will be soon trying to schedule regular content (once a week for happy hour, perhaps?) and reformat the blog into a better template.  Oh, and I'll be putting together some pages (eventually).  No promises on when any of that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment